The Muse Scarlett Yvette Royal

The Muse Scarlett Yvette Royal

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

How to Loom Knit a Paracord Cast On

How to Loom Knit a Paracord Cast On

Originated by Janae Yagi at Smitten Knittens

 

This  cast on is a genius cast on. I was wondering how to solve the cast on problem for the after thought heel when I was doing my sock study and I found her method of this doing a thumb hole to a fingerless glove. I knew that was the answer. Now I have used it one several sock techniques and also to add limbs on to stuffed animals with a seamless look. If you are designing or wanting to learn a new technique give this one a try it is well worth it. 


 Set Up: Slip knot and anchor the working yarn with it on a previous peg than what you are working. The Place the paracord in front of the first peg to be worked. Wrap the working yarn over the front peg and then follow steps one and two.
 Step One: Send working yarn under your paracord then over. 
 Step Two: Send working yarn in front of next working peg. 
 Repeat steps one and two to desired amount of pegs.







No comments:

Post a Comment